Natalie Englander – Principal CBT Therapist & Mindfulness Teacher
I’m a Principal CBT Therapist and Mindfulness Teacher. Welcome to my space for therapy, mindfulness, wellbeing and self-love. I’m so glad you’ve found your way here and I can’t wait to help you transform into a happier you.
For clients across the UK:
– Whether you’re experiencing anxiety or depression, or just feeling a bit meh, I offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to help you through your emotional difficulties. To learn more visit www.natalieenglander.com/cbt-therapy
– I know firsthand that Mindfulness can be the perfect antidote to stress, and I hope to help you find your balance with mindfulness 1:1 sessions, classes, and 8 week MBCT courses. To learn more visit www.natalieenglander.com/mindfulness
For therapists across the UK:
– I’ve become a BABCP Accredited Supervisor so that I can help lead the way for trainee and qualified CBT Therapists both in the NHS and in Private Practice.
– Starting up your own private practice can be daunting! I’ve gone from managing and leading NHS mental health services to building my side hustle and can help you do the same.
– To learn more visit www.natalieenglander.com/for-therapists
NATALIE ENGLANDER LTD
Telephone 1 – 07506694317
Telephone 2 –
Referrals and Accreditations
BABCP Accredited : Yes
EMDR Trained : No
Accepts Healthcare Referrals : No
Accepts Private Referrals :Yes
Skype Sessions : Yes
Telephone Sessions : Yes
Colleague Supervision : Yes
Additional Profile Images